11/13/2008

A re-introduction to the show

Back in 2005 I started Technology, Careers, and Consulting as a way to augment information related to my book, The IT Career Builder's Toolkit (published by Cisco Press), information about useful technologies, and advice on building a consulting business.

Since then, I have published numerous articles, spoken at conferences nationally, and re-initiated my pursuit of songwriting.

The podcast will now focus on the topics above plus using new media, social media, and other strategies to enhance both professional and personal pursuits.

This introductory show is meant to re-introduce TCC. Over the next few days, I will be re-publishing my past shows with updated links and information.

If there are specific questions you have about career advancement, building a consulting business, or just new media in general, let me know.

Creating and producing the audio:

All audio for this show was created using Audacity Audio. XILISoft video converter was used to convert my exported .wav to .mp3. MP3Tag was used to add album art to the mp3 file.

NOTE: This podcast may eventually move. Either to KreativeKnowledge, my technology consulting site, or another domain.

No comments: